Sunday, November 2, 2008

Can you believe it's November?

Wow...November is already here.
Before you know it Christmas will be here...which means its time to start thinking about your christmas cards. That one time a year you replicate a so many cards you lose count to send out to your family and friends.
This year I've chosen a waterfall card for my card of choice.
I'm not quite ready to display this card yet, but I will give you a little preview of all the work I've been doing this weekend.
That is: Not Quite Navy cardstock with White Craft Ink (stampin up products) and a custom stamped I ordered from Stamps by Impression.

I'll reveal a different part of this card over the next week. Next weekend I will display the completed card....gotta keep you in suspense for a little while.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: