Friday, February 26, 2010

Card Challenges: I'm Back!

"Bad blogger" ::smacks hand with stamp pad::

Sorry, I've been awful at updating my blog! But, really, I promise this time, I'm gonna try to be better. I have made quite a few things lately.

You see, my best friend and lovely bridesmaid, Samantha, and I are doing a little card swap twice a month. We base it off of the sketches called Mojo Monday.

Here's one I've made for this month.

Maybe if I get some comments, I'll post again tomorrow? ::wink::

4 comments:

L. Ann said...

love the colors and the sentiment. I need to dig mine out and use it. :D

One Day at a Time said...

too cute :)

Kirstin @ Hello Kirsti said...

ooo the round scalloped is so cute, I have cookie/biscuit cutters like that =)

StampinBetty said...

I really like this cute card!! Thanks again for checking out my blog....maybe we can encourage each other to keep on creating and posting:) I am a 30 something stamper that still feels like a 20 something....lol! What is the link to those Mojo Monday challenges? Maybe I can use them for inspiration on my quest to 365 in 365 days :)