Sunday, August 1, 2010

Animal Card

Hello All...I've got a new card for you today! I swear I never even open a pack of DSP (that's designer series paper for you newbies, hehe) until it retires. So while you can no longer get this adorable animal paper, you can still admire this gorgeous card.This paper is so cute its hard for me to even cover an inch of it! But I did make a punch art flower so that I could add my sentiment. And since y'all know my fiance likes to see the inside decorated (he always looks in there when I show him my cards, even though I consistently say "there's nothing in there! its blank till you write in it!" he still always looks!), so I've started this interior decorating thing...ya know, when I have the time and get around to it. :-)
I did a whole series of cards with this paper last night but this one was my favorite.
So, what do you think???