Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary...to me

Yesterday was my boyfriend and my 2 year anniversary. Although he was away (the Navy calls), we did celebrate last week. I made him this card with the Seasons of Friendship set and Love Owl-Ways.
I was so proud of this card and it was very hard for me not to show it to him before I gave it to him (I always run out of my stamp room when I'm done making something and show him, hehe).

When I finally gave him the card he suprised me with...a card he made for me! He even went in my stamp room and read the bottle of stamp cleaner and how to use the stamp'n'scrub...AMAZING! Hopefully he wont get too mad at me for posting this...but its just so cute, I can't resist:

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...but more posts to come really soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How SWEET! Happy Anniversary to you and your boyfriend! He must be a catch to make that amazing card for you!

Thanks for visiting my blog and saying "hi" today! You're tempting me with your scrap challenge! Sounds fun!

Hugs,
Jackie

JLeigh2015 said...

Wow! You have a really special guy if he makes you a card! He's definitely a keeper :)