Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Card for Grandma

My boyfriend's grandmother's birthday is this weekend, so of course I was charged with the task of making the PERFECT card.

I love my Upsy Daisey set (its one I turn to quite often for all occasions). And it goes so well with the Urban Garden DSP...LOVE IT. (and everytime I use a piece I tell myself 'I have got to order more of this!' --yes, I love it that much).


I love the color combo of the green and blues, but I did think it needed a little pink, so I added the brads for a bit of a POP.

I also stamped the back, since too often people don't realize I've made their card...
I got this stamp out of my lovely Demo, Lisa's, goodie basket. You can check out her blog at: www.stampingwithlisa.com
(I'm hoping to be joining her downline very soon)

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

JLeigh2015 said...

that's really good! i like the color combination too! you are really making me want to start making homemade cards but I dont know where to even start!