Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Comfort Food

These are just a few 3x3 cards I made this week. I've never really played with this size before, but I felt like to really highlight this stamp set I needed to do a smaller card.

I made this "donut be sad" card for my colleague Kathy who just got back from vacation.
This one I made for my fiance. He'd had a rough day and I knew a card would make him smile...especially one with a silly little pun like this.

The stamp set is Comfort Food a level 1 hostess set (you can get this set for free with a $150 order! Contact me for details). The patterned paper is something I got from a fellow stamper so I don't know who makes it. The cardstock is an old in color I had on hand that matched the paper fairly well I thought.

Leave a comment and tell me what you think! Oh...and maybe what you're favorite comfort food is...mine is Chocolate! yummy!

No comments: