Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring Brings Roses

First let me tell you...I am OBSESSED with SU!'s Fifth Avenue Floral set. I love it! It never leaves my desk, and its always ALWAYS inky.

Here is the card I created for my Mom and my wonderful Future Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day.



You can find a tutorial for this base of this project on Stephanie Luman's blog.
I played with the roses a bit to get some different dimensions. I cut each one on different lines and assembled them with dimensionals....here's a detail shot:
The ingredients for this card include: Riding Hood Red CS, Pink Piroutte CS, Candy Cane Lane DSP, Kraft DSP, Whisper White CS, and some lovely silver brads.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to comment and let me know what you think! :-)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Woo hooo! That's gorgeous! Girl, your mojo is in high gear!